November 22, 2010

BOYS BOYS BOYS

I've had a busy November, creating lots of layouts to share.

HANDSOME BOYS
My two nephews Jake and Zach,
 Lots of cutting on this layout!!
I had to buy 2 pieces of this lovely PP as I knew I'd want to cut the paper up for laying.



 This layout was inspired by a layout in last months Scrapbook Memories mag,
I used lots of scraps for a bright and fun layout.
Noah's first school disco :O)


the other half of this double page layout, 
Lots of bright circles with Dimension Magic and Kindy Glitz,
And course Dad and Noah.


MY Dad,
I decided to use this PP for a male base layout,
And it just worked from there!!
Really happy how it finished up :O)
I do enjoy mixed media,  Lots of different things with no combinations.


"YAHHH" We are all heading towards December.. Santa is getting ready!!! 
Time to start making Christmas Cards!!!!!
Talk soon, take care.

3 comments:

  1. Love all your layouts Tricia. The one with your Dad is just awesome. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome L/o's Tricia. Loveeee how you have cut the pic of Darren and Noah a fantastic idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. there's something for you on my blog. have a nice weekend xx

    ReplyDelete