July 31, 2009

Happy Birthday layouts

Finished Noah's 4th birthday layouts!!!
Really pleased how they all worked out.
Kaiser PP - Decided to cutout all the little cupcakes.
Love this photo - Noah was so over it!! Just wants to play.

I aways journal about his year - "Love" this Layout!! love it when it looks like I imagined.


I LOVE YOU my BEAUTIFUL
HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY.

What a fun and happy year!
You’re funny, very cute, cheeky and SMART!!
Every Morning I look forward to you crawling in my side of the bed,
We share lots of cuddles, butterfly and nose kisses.
What a beautiful way to wakeup before the sun is up!!
You’re a loved and spoiled little boy with lots of toys and dvd’s.
You share with everyone which makes me so proud.
I can’t help but be a little sad to say good bye to my 3 year old
However I welcome my big “4” year old which I’m sure will
Teach me lots in the year to come

NOSE KISSES MUMMYXX

I don't like this photo however didn't want to hid it. really busy pp so only a photo and little embellishments. Please with it.


2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Noah love the layouts Tricia..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!! Every layout is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete