June 03, 2012

LOTS OF LAYOUT - GOOD CATCHUP.

Gosh, It's June already!!
Australia at the end of the month"CAN'T WAIT"

I haven't updated my blog for ages, Life is sometimes just to busy and interests go elsewhere.
I've been scrapbooking a little bit with my friend Karen, 
Trying to catching up on my 2012 52 layout challenge to myself.
25 layouts so far this year :O)

Double layout - Bo Bunny
Cousins - Sam and Noah on Christmas Day.  Sam lives overseas and Noah had so much fun sharing a day with him :O)


Noah 1t day on his new bike from Santa.
Darren idea to have the photos joining.

The pool at Waihi Top Ten camping site,
Love how the sun came out.

Noah and Cory - Nudies running on a two dollar dear.

Aunty Jo and Baby Ethan,  Noah hiding in the back ground.
The boys.
I'm into lots of photos at the mement,  
Like how they step into one another.

Us - OK layout.
Like the title " Package Deal"
Thanks for looking
Take care Tricia.

No comments:

Post a Comment